5 Teacher Tips to Enjoy Christmas
The longest and toughest term is over! You've enjoyed the ups and dealt with the downs for a lengthy time period now. It's tough to fully switch off though, your inner-teacher is still working. Here are five reminders to temporarily turn the volume of said inner-teacher down and really enjoy your Christmas break:
1. Do the lounging-reading-massaging thing like this guy (or whatever makes you equally chilled)
2. Celebrate everything! You deserve to celebrate yourself, Christmas, life, wooly clothing and everything you love
3. Feel accomplished, in a different way. Do that thing you've meant to do since September & see those friends you've meant to catch up with
4. Be efficient later and chill now. Save the marking, the revision classes and the follow ups for a short few days before term (if needed).
5. YOU DO YOU. We know your students come first for 90% of the year, so now is the time to put yourself first for a little while. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. From Leonardo Dicaprio.